Norton antivirus is known for providing excellent protection to your device against online threats, virus, Trojans and other harmful ransomware. This security software is easy to install and known for the user-friendly interface that allows you to use it conveniently. It can enable you to store online account username and passwords in one secure place. By using a password manager, you can use a complex and unique password for each of your online accounts without having to remember all of them. If you are new to this antivirus program then, call at Norton UK for complete assistance.
Let’s have a look at the work of Norton password manager:
Norton Password allows you to securely manage your passwords and access your favorite sites faster. It is specifically developed to be easier than ever to use. Norton Password Manager keeps your username and password saved and synced them across the devices. It is also effective in protecting you from identity theft, suspicious and fraud websites when you are conducting online transactions. This password manager helps to provide the techniques to manage, create and store all your passwords and other credentials online more safely in your way own encrypted cloud-based vault. In short, we can say that you only have to remember one master password and as all your other passwords are stored in a safe folder.
Configure Norton Password Manager settings from browser:
- Open a trusted browser that you used
- Click on Norton Password Manager on the top-right corner of the browser
- Click on Sign In that you will find in the Norton Password manager sign-in screen
- Type your vault password in the Unlock your vault window and click on Open Vault
- Click on the Norton Password Manager extension icon and then click on the three-dot icon
- Click on the Setting to configure the options for Norton Password Manager
You can also configure the Norton Password Manager settings from Norton. For that, follow these simple to use steps:
- Click on the Norton icon to start the Norton
- Open the Norton main window and then double-click on the Internet-Security and then click on Password Manager
- In the Password Manager window, click on the Settings icon, that is available at the bottom of the window.
- In the Vault Closed window, type your Password Manager password (If you have not yet created a vault then, use your Norton account credentials to log in and create a vault).
- Now, click the tabs to change and view General, Export/Import, ‘Security or Browsing’ settings.
- After making changes on my tab then click on ‘Save’.
Not only it keeps your home passwords secure but it also creates strong passwords that are unique and complex. The password generated by the password manager is difficult to guess or crack. For this, the password managers take the aid of encryption algorithms. Call Norton Support UK if you are facing any glitches while doing these procedures. The technical teams are always there to help you.