Hawks vs Heat Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop Bets
Dan O’Shea04 MAR 2019
Hawks vs Heat Game Info
Atlanta Hawks (22-42, 11-19 Away) vs. Miami Heat (28-34, 13-18 Home)
Date: Monday, March 4, 2019
Time: 7:30 p.m. EST
Venue: AmericanAirlines Arena — Miami, FL
Hawks vs Heat Betting Info
All betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
Moneyline: ATL: (+330) | MIA: (-410)
Spread: ATL: +8.5 (-110) | MIA: -8.5 (-110)
Total: 222 – Over: (-110) | Under: (-110)
Public (Spread) Betting Percentages: ATL: 51% | MIA: 49%
Latest NBA MVP Odds Have Giannis Antetokounmpo Winning Over James HardenBy Dan O’SheaKnicks vs Kings Betting Lines, Spread, Odds and Prop BetsBy David KaestleRaiders and Giants Have Good Odds to Draft Kyler MurrayBy Max Staley
Hawks vs Heat Betting Trends & Stats
– Atlanta is 30-34 against the spread (ATS), which is 20th in the NBA this season.
– Miami is 33-29 ATS on the year – the ninth-best ATS record in the league.
– The Heat are 6-15 ATS as home favorites this season.
– The Hawks have hit the over in 36 of their 64 games, which is the fourth-best total in the NBA.
Trae Young’s playing like he heard the doubters.His last five:30 PTS | 10 AST23 PTS | 8 AST36 PTS | 8 AST36 PTS | 10 AST49 PTS | 16 AST
Hawks vs Heat Prop Bet
All Hawks-Heat betting odds, lines and props available on FanDuel Sportsbook.
– Josh Richardson Total Points: Over 17.5 (-116) – Josh Richardson has struggled at times as the go-to scorer on the Heat but not against Atlanta. The Miami forward has averaged 21.7 points per game in three contests against Atlanta this season, including 22 points the last time they played at AmericanAirlines Arena. The Hawks have given up an average of 132 PPG over their last four contests, so Richardson should have plenty of solid scoring looks tonight at home.