Death toll in Iran increases to 92
– The Health Ministry of Iran has confirmed additional new deaths, which takes the total deaths to 92. The confirmed cases in the country stands at 2,922.
Additional cases confirmed in Malaysia, UK, Germany
– Malaysia has confirmed additional 14 cases, taking the total to 50. The recovered cases stand at 22.
– Cases in UK have increased to 85, with 34 new cases reported. Of the 34, 29 patients have a history of travelling abroad while it is not known where the other three got infected.
– Cases in Germany have also increased to 240, announced Robert Koch Institute.
India confirms new Covid-19 cases; total 28
– India has confirmed additional Covid-19 cases in two other states, taking to total to 28 in the country.
– Of the new cases, 16 are Italian nationals while one is Indian driver who tested positive in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
– Another six cases were confirmed in Agra, family members of the man who tested positive in Delhi.
– Previously, three cases were confirmed in Kerala, one in Hyderabad, one in Delhi. The patients from Kerala have recovered.
Death toll increases to 3,198; confirmed cases more than 93,000
– The Covid-19 death toll has increased to more than 3,198 as of end of 3 March.
– The number of confirmed cases have crossed 93,000 while recoveries stand at more than 50,000.