McAfee antivirus is designed for safety and security purposes of all the systems and devices’ working around the globe the software keeps away all the unwanted harmful elements and also it protects the systems and devices from all those other dangerous elements that are running online. McAfee internet security maintains the safety and privacy of the user while the user continues to surf the internet. This is made possible by the help of the McAfee site advisor that is added to the set up of the software.
Sometimes the tool, however, can cause trouble to the user and the user, in that case, might need to uninstall or disable the feature. The process of disabling or removal often can be tricky for the user. In that case, the user should follow the below-given procedures in order to make it easy.
Removing McAfee site advisor from the system or browser-
- Open control panel on the system
- Click the option “programs and features”
- Then from the list that appears select “uninstall a program”
- Then from the next list select “McAfee security application program”
- Then click “uninstall” or the “change” button.
- Then remove the site advisor as you see the prompts and then get your system “restarted.”
- Restart your browser and get all your site advisor extensions disabled.
If you are a Google Chrome user then you should follow the below-given steps –
- Click the three dots icon given in the upper right corner of your screen.
- Click “more tools” then click “extensions”
- In the list search for site advisor extension
- Then click “remove” button”
- Further, get the system as well as the browser restarted.
If in case you are Mozilla Firefox user then you should follow the below-given steps –
- Click the “menu icon” further right click “Add ons”
- Then go to “extensions” further go to the list of installed extensions
- Click “site advisor” then click “disable”
If you are an Internet Explorer user then you should follow the below-given steps-
- Open internet explorer
- Click the “gear” icon
- Then click the option “manage Add ons”
- Search “toolbar and extensions”
- Select the extension and then click “disable.”
If you are an Apple user and Safari is your browser then in that case you should follow the below-given steps –
- Open the browser then click “preferences”
- Search for “extensions tab”
- From the list click “McAfee site advisor” then click “uninstall”
- Confirm the uninstalling process and it is done
If in case you still need more help or support then, in that case, it is advisable that you get connected with the McAfee technical team. The team of technicians can be reached at McAfee support UK. The help and support is available 24*7.
Tags: contact mcafee support, contact number for mcafee, McAfee help, McAfee Helpline UK, McAfee internet security, McAfee internet Support uk, McAfee site advisor help uk, McAfee site advisor support uk, McAfee toll free uk